Welcome to MicroWiki
MicroWiki is the largest online encyclopædia about Aster Fall Square 9 in. x 9 in. Matte Porcelain Floor and Wall T, small and often rather eccentric nations that are unrecognised by the wider international community. The wiki is being continually improved and updated by 27,195 editors, with content being moderated by a small group of staff. Since its creation on 27 May 2005, the site has grown to become the largest micronation-related website on the Internet, with a total of 141,508 pages and 27,819 articles, of which HebeTop Women's Plus Size Christmas T Shirt Long Sleeve Striped have achieved good article status. Before you start editing, it is recommended that you take a look at our content disclaimer, basic rules of editing, and the nation page guide.
His Illustrious and Royal Majesty Rashtradhyaksh Dhrubajyoti Roy (born 11 January 2002) is an Indian micronationalist and an influential figure in the micronational community. He is the second and current Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra having ascended to the throne on 1 August 2020 following the sudden abdication of the first monarch Tanishkaa Patranabish. One of the founders of the nation, he was one of the most active politicians in the nation during the republican era and is to date the nation's longest-serving head of state and head of government having served in both capacities for more than ten years. He is regarded as a driving force behind Vishwamitra's straight and continuous path of progress and development. It was under his able reign that the nation made tremendous progress in fields of diplomacy having established formal bilateral and diplomatic relations with more than a hundred nations. (more...)
This month in history
- Establishment - Gymnasium State (1 Sep 2017), Sealand (2 Sep 1967), Kingdom of Yeesland (3 Sep 2017), Flandrensis (4 Sep 2008), Grand Republic of Cycoldia (6 November 2021), Democratic Republic of Seybold (8 Sep 2018), Midget Empire (9 Sep 2002) Kingdom of Juclandia (10 Sep 2001), Drew Star Line (5 Sep 2005) Indokistan (16 Sep 2010), Kingdom of Atlantis (20 Sep 2003); Empire of Austenasia (20 Sep 2008), St Peters Republic (Region of Clyro) (20 Sep 2011), 1pc Rear Right Window Regulator W/O Motor Durable Easy to Instal (22 Sep 2020).
- 5th - The Confederation of Awesome annexes the Union of Samian City States after a referendum in the USCS shows 60% of citizens favor annexation (2010).
- 6th - Jonathan (II) succeeds Daniel (I), becoming Second Midget Master (2004).
- 10th - King's Day in Juclandia (born 1997); Elena Iliescu, founder of Juclandia, dies (2005)
- 18th - The coronation of Emperor Esmond III takes place in the Imperial Residence (2010).
- 22nd - The Kingdom of the Dale Empire transitions into the Dale Republic (2011).
- 25th - Ela'r'oech's first constitution is ratified, marking it's foundation and the end of the Old Elarian Nations.
Did you know...
- ... that MicroWiki was founded by Fabian Schneider on 27 May 2005?
- ... that Michael Bates was held hostage by German and Dutch mercenaries during an attempted invasion of the Principality of Sealand?
- ... that the Republic of Molossia claims to be at war with the long defunct East Germany, alleging that the state still exists on Ernst Thälmann Island?
- ... that Jonathan I, Emperor of Austenasia, purchased MicroWiki on 13 May 2014?
- ... that Wendatia has had four presidents within the span of a few months?
- ... that New Virginia’s de facto capital New Richmond is not named for Richmond, Virginia; but is in fact named for Richmond Commune in the former Confederation of Amager?
- ... that Phokland’s name originated from the phrase “f**k Poland”; a comment uttered by it’s founder during creation?
- Adammia’s political landscape has shifted dramatically over the past two days. Yesterday evening, Lord Billy Thompson announced his resignation as Deputy Prime Minister, as an MP and as leader of the Red Green Alliance. Then today, the party’s remaining MPs confirmed the RGA’s dissolution...
- HIM Emperor Adam I yesterday announced that he would be stepping back from the micronational community, resigning as a MicroWiki administrator and as a moderator of the Micropolitan club. He has stated that he will continue to lead the Empire of Adammia and represent it in the Grand Unified Micronational, but he has left most other micronational Discord servers and Facebook groups...
- Fits JJeep CJ-5 CJ-6 1967-1975 Windshield Frame 12006.07/12006.0 8 Sep - President announces 2022 election of Prime Minister
- President Yaroslav Mar signed a Decree formally triggering Article XLVI of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Lostisland, paving way for the 2022 election of Prime Minister...
- On the 23rd of August, all local citizens within Misberia anounced their intent to leave Misberia citing issues such as, a lack of in person events and meetings caused by the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic and the Covid Restrictions within Misberia announced back in March 2020. Project Deer id announced with the intent to revitalize Misberia and ensure its stability.
- His Imperial Majesty the Emperor, along with several prominent Adammic politicians and military officers, celebrated their graduations from the University of Birmingham late last week, over a year after they completed their degrees, with the traditional ceremonies having been delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic...
- After almost two days of war games, missions, and research, the Dracul-Graustark conflict came to a final conclusion. The mission on the part of Dracul was to search for evidence of treason and espionage, while Graustark’s mission was to prevent such information from being revealed.
- The 5th of September was a game changer for the nation, after notification from VP Stephen Luke was sent to the Department of Defense, stating that Charles von Graustark, citizen of Dracul and a Prince of the Principality of Graustark, informed him via phone call that he had been spying on Dracul on behalf of the Graustark Government.
- 5 Sep - IGS Expedition to Plemstall
- His Imperial Majesty the Emperor yesterday undertook an expedition of the Imperial Geographical Society (IGS) to Plemstall via the Millennium Greenway. Although some previous IGS expeditions have had two participants, this is the first...
- LED Magnetic Heater, Handheld Flameless Tools,1000W Mini Indukti 8 Sep – More News as Events Unravel
- 7 Sep – Curio TELETEXT - 8 September
- 8 Sep – Micro Experiment: A new approach to community chatrooms
- 8 Sep - Electoral Council announces official results of the Local Elections
- 8 Sep – New list of honours released
- 8 Sep – Cupertino Alliance passes controversial advisory council bill
- 4 Sep - King has announced that I want to reform the Kingdom.
- 3 Sept - Electoral campaign was carried out with total normality in the country
- Standard Motor Products MX39 Mixture Control Solenoid 30 Aug – Forestrian News Publishes New Newspaper
- 30 Aug - Enfriqua safe from Algerian wildfires
Analysis and opinions
- Cupertino Alliance 8 Sept - The premier guide on governmental, populational, geographical data is back, better than ever. Cupertino Alliance Factbook September 2021
- Jayden Lycon and Mephistopheles 2 Aug - Report Respecting Judicial Reform
- Iudette Statistics 21 July - Cupertino Alliance public opinion on chair election pre-poll
- Cupertino Alliance 18 July - CA Opinion Poll 17 July 2021 & a first draft of our new election graphics
- Cupertino Alliance 3 July - CA Census: Why we ask these questions
- Atieran Advance 1 July - This Canada day, take a moment to remember
- The Tricorne 28 June - Renaming Dundas Street is both useless and a massive waste of money
- The Tricorne 25 June - Form Sentallares now- or else we’re out
- 26 Aug The Battle for Lytera IV: The Winter Soldier
- 19 Aug - BEULUES/BEULUBES Test
- 17 Aug - Grand - It's Coming Together
- 11 Aug - New Albuquerque established
- 4 Aug - A history of all election calls in Georgienstine
- 31 Jul - An interview with Lawrence Martin and Mike Lewis
- 26 Jul - RFAF Drone over the Sunny Hills of Croatia
- 16 Jul - Fade into View album released
- 27 Jun - 2021 West Canada Leaders' Debate
- 7 June - The Desert of Many Troubles- Bushistan Countryballs
- 10 May - I Built a Micronation